How To Schedule Facebook Posts On iPhone?
Scheduling Facebook posts makes it easier for you to manage your social media calendar. When you schedule Facebook posts, your brand posts constantly stay on top of posting schedules. This way, you can avoid long gaps between your posts without much effort. Also, it helps you connect and engage with more people by increasing your social media engagement. If you are looking for how to schedule Facebook posts on iPhone, you’ve certainly come to the right place. We will take you through all the steps required for the process, so stay tuned.
Steps to schedule Facebook posts on iPhone
Follow the steps mentioned below to schedule Facebook posts on iPhone.
- Install the app from the App Store for free.
- Open App and under Facebook, tap on Connect to Facebook
- Login with Facebook username and Password, Allow app permission after you redirect to Delayed app back from iPhone Browser.
- Now, the Delayed app will be verified by your Facebook account and synced successfully.
- Then, set schedule by tapping on “Set Send time”: Day: Date: Time (Minimum time interval 15 minutes): Meridian
- Option for the Auto-repeat on the same day is Non-recurring. In Post, you can set Text Message, 1 Picture in one post, emoji, and link with much ease.
- Finally, tap on Schedule. Now ready to publish it in the upcoming post queue. At your scheduled time, the app will automatically post on your Facebook profile.
- In response, you will receive the notification in the notification center.
Now you are done, repeat the same above post to add another Schedule Facebook post on iPhone.
That was all about how to schedule Facebook posts on the iPhone. We hope you find this guide helpful and informative.
How Can I Disable My Facebook Account?
How To Change Gmail Password?
How To Bypass Two-Factor Authentication Facebook?
How To Connect HP Wireless Printer To Mac?
How To Install Google Chrome On Mac?
HOW TO FIX HP PRINTER ERROR CODE 0x89e60250?
FIX OUTLOOK ERROR 0X80042108
How Can I Make Yahoo My Homepage?
How To Fix Verizon Email Not Working?
How Do I Download Videos From Facebook Post?
How To Download HP Printer Assistant?